Are you already busy baking cookies?
We prepared our cookie dough this morning and later this afternoon we will head off to the Christmas bakery.
The cookie recipe you will soon find here on the blog.
Until then, we would like to show you a delicious, yummy and festive drink recipe.
This banana-peanut-shake is sweet and creamy and it's also a perfect and healthy drink for kids.
- 2 bananas (if you like a cold drink, you can freeze the sliced banana for a couple of hours )
- 400 ml of non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted peanut butter
- 1/2 grated tonka bean (optional, but I love the flavour) or some vanilla powder
- cocoa nibs and peanuts for garnish
- use cinnamon and gingerbread spice to make it a real Christmas Smoothie
How to do it:
Put everything in a blender and process to a shake.
Fill in nice glasses and garnish.
We wish you a nice time without Christmas stress.
Hope you will have some relaxing hours to pause and reflect and to give thanks to all the good things which have happened to you this year.
Greetings Jana and family
Follow us on social media: